Saturday 2 December 2017

His Royal Highness, Oba Kolade Oladipupo wishes all ọmọ ẹlẹ́ní ẹwẹlẹ happy new month.

I wish all ọmọ ẹlẹ́ní ẹwẹlẹ happy new month. This is the last month of 2017 and I pray in the name of the king of the kings that this month will not be the last month you will witness. I am equally welcoming you to the month of another Alẹ́ Ẹrẹbẹ celebration. I congratulate the committee in-charge for the elaborate preparation for the night. Àwa tá a wá lọ́dún tó kọjá, a tún wá lọ́dún yí lógo Èdùmàrè. I implore the committee to assure all prospective attendees of adequate security cover. God in His infinite mercies will protect us all. I am reliably informed that, Ọ̀jọ̀jọ̀, Lágídi, Àbàrí-Ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀, Ilá Alásèpọ̀ and other local varieties will add spice to this year's event. Looking forward to receiving ọmọ Ìpotì home and abroad. Ipoti council of Chiefs' presence last year added glamour to the ocassion. Expect better participation in this year's edition by God's grace. Happy celebrations in advance.
Ẹ̀ kérè oko délé o.

No comments:

Post a Comment